£20,000 – £30,000
LUSH Consulting: The Specialist Rec-2-Rec Consultants
At LUSH Consulting we like to think outside the box, and our creative approach to recruiting has led us to become a leading player in the Rec-to-Rec / Recruitment to Recruitment space. Our key strength has been to build excellent working relationships with our clients and candidates and due to our style this has helped us to enjoy repeat business with them in London and the surrounding areas.
Our team are active head-hunters who focus purely on securing targeted recruitment staff for our clients within the recruitment industry. We have opportunities for the right person to be a part of our growing and successful team.
We are looking for driven, committed and enthusiastic individuals who are genuinely excited by the prospect of developing their career within recruitment, along with the rewards that excelling in recruitment can bring. The trainee position is an integral role in our mission to develop internal talent and future business leaders who will be committed to ensuring we deliver on our promises to our customers.
You are already likely to demonstrate the following qualities:
- You have big aspirations, you know what you want to achieve
- You are driven to be the best – you want a reputation of being the best and you take pride in delivering quality results
- You have a winning mentality
- You thrive on exceeding targets and you are very outcome focussed
- You are persistent and determined to succeed and realise your goals
- You are a self -starter with entrepreneurial flair
- You are an excellent communicator – you build relationships easily and have an adaptive communication style
- You go the extra mile to achieve results
Our development programme will stretch and challenge you. It is rigorous, but rewarding and will ensure you have the knowledge, skills and mentality to experience the life-changing rewards that come with being a best in class recruitment professional.
- A blend of recruitment approaches including all aspects of contingency and headhunting methodology to uncover and secure the very best talent in the recruitment market
- Alignment within a specialism and developing market knowledge expertise
- Proactively contacting candidates over the telephone and meeting with them to develop long lasting relationships
- Building networks of industry professionals and winning their confidence
- Engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing the best talent in niche recruitment market places through to managing the interview process, offer negotiation and placement